Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together! - Meet the team (video)
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally. Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our dynamic and successful team as an Implementation Consultant. You will become a member of Professional Services team, specialized in the deployment of our software solutions and their associated service offers, with our industrial customers. Under the responsibility of a project manager, you will be providing support and PLM consultancy throughout the project lifecycle.
- Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives
- Deliver individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provided value to the customer
- Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption
- Work on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope
- Actively participate in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement
- University degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing or sales (or relevant work experience)
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning business processes and experience in the production and final assembly areas
- Work experience with PLM software or any digital manufacturing solution like Tecnomatix, Delmia is an advantage
- Customer orientation and good communication skills (fluency in English and Czech / Slovak)
- Willingness to travel within Czech republic as required for projects
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time