Headline Job profile
Siemens Large Drives produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors and converters. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills.
This position is responsible for Dedicated Sales incl. technical consultancy and bidding for Large Drives portfolio and will report to CEO of Siemens Large Drives G.K. Japan.
Areas of Responsibility
- All Sales related activities such as plan, manage and control of the responsible customers assigned.
- Customer relationship, technical clarifications and prepare/submit offers incl. technical specification with support technical sales and strengthen relations with customers.
- Identifies potential new customers and determine their needs with the objective to generate new business.
- Cooperate with technical groups in Siemens Large Drives (local and global) and define market development, portfolio needs, price expectations etc.
- As part of the Global Siemens Large Drives Sales community regular information exchange of project information and market data.
Background and experiences
- Education: Technical high school or university with background in Power Electronics and / or electrical motors
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical consultancy, bidding and sales for motors and drive technology.
- Knowledge with drive applications, commissioning and service aspects is preferred.
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and writing
- Working as part of a team in a regional (Japan and Korea) and
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives G.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time