Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Head of Finance/Legal Entity CFO Subzone Egypt, based in Cairo - Egypt
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will act as a trusted Partner to the Managing Director and Head of the Country as well as with the Management Team, collaborating in the formulation of the strategy and in the achievement of strategic and business objectives.
- As Head of finance/CFO of a legal entity, which forms part of a global publicly listed company, you will be a Board Member and advise the other Directors of the Board on strategic issues as a partner of the Managing Director.
- You will provide input on major critical business decisions as well as proactively monitor government regulations and represent Siemens Healthineers towards external stakeholders.
- You will act as the Investors’ Advocate by protecting the assets and driving sustainable value creation, e.g. by supporting, yet carefully reviewing relevant investments in e.g. M&A, periodically evaluating the portfolio of the entity, and leading initiatives to reduce the asset base.
- You will have the ultimate responsibility for the integrity of books and records, and for an eﬀective risk management and internal control system and guiding the implementation and/or administration of Finance policies, guidelines, programs, and standards in the organization assigned,
- You will lead ﬁnancial planning, controlling and budgeting of the entity, and will be supported by the operational Oﬀer-to-Cash processes as well as Finance-related support processes like treasury, tax, facility management, and IT as in-company manager; in this respect you will closely collaborate with the Zone Finance as well as the related Functions.
- Ensures that quality standards for Finance operations and processes are always met, inclusive of the understanding and requirements of the Subzone
- You will serve as a role model for the Finance Community and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and you will act as advisor to the business accountable management of the diﬀerent units, in all Finance related issues.
will support in liaising with external parties (i.e. auditors, banks,
vendors, clients) in contractual matters, related to Sales-related
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Finance related Tertiary Qualiﬁcation.
- 15+ years of experience in a senior Finance role with international working experiences in diﬀerent countries and cultures. Also reﬂected in HQ, country and regional ﬁnance functions.
- Needs seasoned management abilities to manage multiple teams with highly qualiﬁed staﬀ in typically international projects.
- Ability to assess the overall performance of a company such as strategy, sales, major projects and so on.
- Knowledge of relevant markets, technologies, and products (pharma and med tech).
- Ability to analyze the ﬁnancial statements and evaluate the key ﬁnancial ﬁgures.
- Knowledge of relevant country-speciﬁc laws, regulations, and customs.
- Language: English (business professional), Arabic (fluent)
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time