Job title: Trainee
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible to Tax compliances and Process which includes data collation from the different source, validation of data/documents to Support on Tax returns and submission, analyzing eligible and ineligible documents on submission of Tax compliances for Supporting companies.
· Drive the digitalization efforts within the tax function to improvise the existing processes as per statutory requirements.
· Be Individual contributor in a Team and self-learner to take a responsibility in Tax compliances for SIEMENS.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are a B. Com/M. Com with a minimum of 0–1-year experience of accounting and taxation knowledge.
· Proficiency in MS Office packages
· Excellent Verbal, written Communication skills & typing skills.
· Have a vibrant personality, friendly attitude, positive, inspiring and motivating person with passion and drive.
· You are someone flexible to work for rotational shift.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore , where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time