Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Contract Management Professional
Contract Management Professional
Supports Siemens Healthineers (SHS), Digital Technology & Innovation (DTI) division of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in mastering contractual challenges at all stages of process, including initial drafting, coordination with drafting parties, and negotiations up to and including signature approval, all in close cooperation and under the direction of Legal Counsel representing this business. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational skills, strong communication and teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This position is based in Princeton, NJ, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions and business organizations of SHS and third parties
• Manages contracts for the business under the direct supervision of Legal Counsel supporting DTI
• Analyses and comments on contracts and contract-related documents and gives proactive advice
• Coordinates internal review, collaboration, and approval from non-SHS Princeton stakeholders (e.g. Tax, Compliance, Data Privacy)
• Drafts contracts in conformity with compliance, internal guidelines and processes and acts as a liaison between the Requestor and internal SHS Stakeholders, and assists in problem-solving contract-related issues
• Participates in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy
• Ensures adherence to internal standards and compliance with external regulations
• Researches external statutory regulations and caselaw in consideration of potential legal issues
• Works with Project Managers to clarify any unclear milestones, deliverables, terms & conditions, etc.
• Develops, implements and regularly reviews with Project Managers requirements for meeting contract obligations and proactively identifying potential contractual issues such as conflicts, delivery delays, lack of performance, etc.
• Implements contract archiving and document storage via the internal Contract Management Software Tool
• Captures internal data and prepares presentations and analyses
• Contributes to standardization of contracts and improvement processes
• Understanding of complex corporate structures and familiar with cross-border transactions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 5-8 years of contract management and/or legal support experience (e.g. paralegal) and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
• BS/BA in related discipline with experience having worked in such role in a company, research institution, in the medical or healthcare field, or law firm
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Good PC skills utilizing MS Office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively with others.
• Strong drive for results and highly organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to problem solve and work out complex contractual arrangements
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Candidate should be “hands-on”, and proactive in working with internal and cross-functional team members, providing excellent service and guidance to ensure that all relevant requirements are met.At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.