Then come and join our global team as Lead (f/m/d) Business Excellence (HPS) and Special Projects at Diagnostic Imaging (DI).
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of our Healthineers Performance System (HPS) within our Business Area Diagnostic Imaging (DI). The HPS team is tasked with supporting our business units in implementing the Siemens Healthineers strategy. HPS forms the basis for a common performance system for all Healthineers. In addition to our Healthineers values and brand strategy, HPS is the main pillar of our one company strategy. Our business area Diagnostic Imaging (DI) is the global market leader in diagnostic imaging (e.g. CT, MR).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your new role, you will take on and work on complex and critical challenges for our business are Diagnostic Imaging (DI), with the goal of achieving performance improvements
- You will lead our strategy process ("Hoshin Kanri")
- You drive productivity improvement activities and cross-organizational projects
- You lead and organize improvement activities and prioritize them together with the management team
- You drive the implementation of the Healthineers Performance System (scale-up planning, roadmap implementation, coordination of scale-up activities)
- You lead the HPS community within the DI business area and ensure that qualification targets are met
- You coach colleagues and key functions within the unit and act as a driver for cultural change
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://healthineers.sharepoint.com/sites/HealthineersPerformanceSystem
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in a business, technical or scientific field
- You are convincing with your many years of management experience in strategic and operational roles, ideally gained a.o. at a top management consulting firm. You also have extensive experience in leading large-scale strategy and change projects
- You have gained several years of functional leadership experience and are a natural and strong leader. In doing so, you encourage open feedback, face difficult challenges with motivation and - if necessary - also represent unpopular points of view
- You have excellent skills in process improvement projects and therefore have proven experience in organizing and conducting improvement workshops
- You have very solid experience in working with lean business systems and supporting change initiatives. You also have in-depth methodological knowledge of lean management based business systems, e.g. Healthineers Performance System (HPS), Danaher Business System (DBS)
- You have a high IT affinity and strong knowledge of common office tools (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong communication skills and excellent German and English language skills that enable you to communicate easily and at eye level with different business units, cultures and management levels in an international environment
- You have the special ability to inspire others and to convince them of your ideas
- You convince with your methodical way of thinking as well as high analytical and organizational skills
- You approach tasks in a structured, results-oriented manner and with confidence. In doing so, you place entrepreneurial action and decisions in the foreground and independently develop your network based on trust.
- We step boldly: It is in your nature to question the existing. You like to develop new approaches to solutions and thus bring new impulses to your own team and the entire organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time