Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Product Sales Executive, Radiation Oncology.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Product Sales Executive for Radiation Oncology (RO) is a field sales position in our Southeast Zone, focused on selling CTs, PET-CTs, MR and SW solutions into hospitals and cancer treatment facilities. The RO PSE is responsible for all sales, business development and marketing activities for the Radiation Oncology (RO) market in the designated zone. The main targets are to drive profitable growth and internal and external mind share in the RO segment.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record in medical capital equipment sales. Individuals with specific oncology knowledge to include device or equipment. Travel will be 70% therefore the preferred candidate needs to live in the Southeast zone with good access to cover the territory which includes: Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia & Florida.
They include – but are not limited to – responsibilities for the Zone imaging equipment sales (Computed Tomography, Molecular Imaging – PET/CT – and Magnetic Resonance) as well as SW solutions such as RTiS in the RO segment, coordination with internal key resources for all modalities, and driving associated marketing and market development activities.
- Ensure maximum sales coverage through optimal utilization of existing internal and external sales channels. Support and drive the sales process in the entire assigned Zone for RO projects. Ensure that volume and unit goals are met for the CT, MR , PET/CT and syngo.via in RO segment. Track and report zone key business data.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty. Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
- Performs COF oriented client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Customer Relationship Management: Maintain and build close relationships with key accounts (this includes national and local IDN’s) with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership and National Account Team where appropriate. Identify critical customer decision makers, trends, and assess business implications for Business Line. Strategically stimulate and grow the market by engaging early and continuously in the sales cycle through asset planning like sessions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong Communication skills and leadership skills
- Requires at least basic knowledge in CT, MR and PET/CT in the field of Radiation Oncology
- Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and local team members to produce the best results
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the sales targets, customer satisfaction and market share goals
- Knowledge of the Zone organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
- Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
- Skills to guide the local sales teams towards a high performance culture
- 5+ years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship
- Demonstrated a capacity to sell in complex environments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Required travel: >70%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Previous experience in sales, sales management, business development, and/or marketing or market development in the field of Radiation Oncology
Clinical experience in Radiation Oncology (direct or indirect)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.