Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Customer Services Malaysia team as Digitalization Support Executive (Protégé) to be the digitalization support in operation department to drive the digitalization strategy and initiative.
Your task and responsibilities:
- You will be the digitalization support in operation department to drive the digitalization strategy and initiative.
- You will work together with Smart Remote System and Teamplay Fleet team to drive the success of the online usage performance.
- You will actively use Smart collaboration tool to communicate with the CSE team.
- You will assist in LifeNet rebranding activities, such internal and external communication, promote usage of Teamplay fleet, and conducting basic user training remotely.
- You will support the automation project and are in-charge of the testing of this project.
- You will manage the MOH document filing (vendor job sheet etc.) on SAP.
- You will work with SAS team to establish the online customer reporting dashboard.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Degree in Business/IT/Engineering or related fields
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience
- Strong IT background and digital marketing skills are an added advantage
- Programming background is an added advantage, especially knowledge in Robotic Process Automation
Your personality and skills:
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are willing to learn and can adapt quickly
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time