Job title: Assistant Manager – Record to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Handling Governance meetings & Month end activities supervision.
· Assure the execution of more complex activities (e.g. controls and reports), oversee and
· Supervise dedicated operations and processes within an assigned team.
· To identify Talent, manage / be involved in succession planning, promote diversity motivation and engagement within an assigned team.
· To oversee and supervise dedicated operations and processes within an assigned team.
· To give feedback to team members regarding individual performance and personal development options.
· To ensure adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures.
· To prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
· To live lean governance and foster process improvement and simplification / optimization measures.
· Manage escalations within defined procedures.
· Contribute to resource planning and allocation.
· To manage the team’s KPIs and BVIs.
· To lead and coordinate Performance Review Meetings with customers / partners;
· To support the implementation of the business line roadmap/ strategy in strong alignment with my Management.
· Participation in Business Continuity related activities;
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Graduate/Post Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with minimum 5-6years experience in accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
· Experience in Payments & FEMA processes will be added.
· You are someone flexible to work for rotational shift.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore , where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time