Role: Senior Software Developer (SQL & Database Expert)
We at Digital & Automation, looking for a Database Expert for our software development team to build software systems and related applications in the healthcare sector. In this role you would be contributing towards development and maintenance of applications that involves ingestion of large volumes of data and tooling to enable interpretation of data to different stakeholders.
We follow agile methodology for software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach.
Read more about us at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/medical-imaging-it
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project and contribute towards solution design.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the requirements. Ensure stability, reliability, and performance.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, views and triggers to support application development.
- Performance tuning
- Understand and evaluate SQL and Data Modeling using ER Diagram or relevant diagrams
- Memory management for database systems.
- Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools.
- Support in roadmap topics (would involve evaluation of new technologies & approaches)
Required Skills, Knowledge:
- 8-10 years of experience in Software development with SQL
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server
- Hands on experience in designing and maintaining large database in SQL server is an added plus.
- Knowledge on SSIS packages.
- Knowledge on C# .NET programming is added advantage
- Exposure on NoSQL/Azure database is an added plus.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with different stakeholders.
Minimum qualifications: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA