We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you enable the regional organization to become a major, successful market player in their region
- You define and implement regional specific growth strategies; you guide and coach your regions in successful opportunity development, deal closing and support in execution and after sales phase
- You analyze market development, sales performance, regional sales funnel development and align measures to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- You provide consolidated market requirements & customer feedback to PLM, SCM & Service for further portfolio development as well as process & service improvement
- You perform business target agreements with the regions, develop measures & actions to reach the target, and you monitor the target / KPI achievement
- You have a master’s degree in engineering as well as strong technical and commercial knowledge
- You also have knowledge of profound electromobility as well as experience in project management and / or service
- You are experienced in leading teams and have a high level of assertiveness
- Personally, you convince us with your ability to work in a team, your customer orientation and your focus on results
- You have analytical, planning and change management skills
- Your profile is rounded off by a willingness to travel of 10-20% as well as fluency in German and English, other languages are an advantage
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time