- You will take over some core activities in the Sales Finance & Controlling team in the areas of planning, overseeing and steering results of sales departments, customer and order controlling, receivables management, bonus calculation, contract management etc.
- By all these tasks/processes he could give advise/discover/define ideas for automation/digitalization/CIP.
- You support the team to change our activities from administration & execution to overseeing & steering
- You help to let the machines handle the execution and us focus on the overseeing and steering
- You do detail assessments of current processes and the tools used to support them
- Based on the process analysis you identify pain points e.g., where lot of time is invested for not so high outcomes or where processes are executed in a high resource demanding manual way
- For the pain points you search for solutions of automation, digitalization or change of the process and/or its governance
- In some cases where applicable you try to use latest AI technology like machine learning
- You will priotize the possible solutions together with the colleagues and the management into an implementation roadmap
- Based on the roadmap you will coordinate and execute the transformation
- Depending on your knowledge and skills and resource availability some of the solutions you will realize by yourself, for some you will collaborate with internal and external partners.
- You are in close contact with various internal partners to promote a common understanding of digital transformation, opportunities, and best practice sharing
- You have a degree in business informatics or economics as well as project experience in the field of business process improvement with a focus on process automation
- You have a good understanding of Finance topics including contract management, Business Administration experience is an advantage
- You have very good knowledge of SAP, MS Office (esp. Excel), BI-Tools (e.g., Power BI, SAC)
- You have good knowledge of automation tools such as KNIME, UiPath and experience with Cloud Systems like AWS or Azure etc.
- You are familiar with Low coding (e.g., Mendix, Alteryx etc.)
- You understand und already used scrum methodology and the necessary tools and ideally also other change project management systematic and tools
- Ideally you have Python or other programming language knowledge and some experience in the field of machine learning or AI technologies
- You have extensive experience in the implementation of automated processes and thus with the analysis of processes, project planning and subsequent implementation.
- You have the ability to develop solutions with different partners and have very good communication and presentation skills for presenting your results
- You enjoy working together in a team and provide support within our multidisciplinary team
- Business fluent English skills complete your profile
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time