Looking for a chance to create a positive impact and shape the culture of Siemens?
You are a servant-leader who pro-actively follows up on feedback and removes impediments so that you can ensure positive outcomes. You are used to collaborating with global and virtual teams in different time zones. You see yourself as a good communicator, are able to use your strong facilitation skills, and can adapt to different audiences. Continuous growth is in your DNA.
If so, you might be perfect as our new team member.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will:
- Guide, coach and motivate the assigned Agile team(s), spread across the globe
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives
- Act as a change agent in the Team and the surrounding organization to proactively help change culture and mindset.
- Lead/organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies and follow up on defined actions
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution)
- Coach/train the team to apply Agile practices, help the Team as a servant-leader to grow and improve - leading by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the Team and with the surrounding organization (Product Management, Business Owners, and other stakeholders)
- Protect the Team from outside interference
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and executed properly
- Ensure governance, e.g., effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence)
- Guide the team to periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Masters to share experience within the organization.
To make a difference you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, economics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master ideally in a scaled environment
- Written and spoken English at a professional level is necessary (Council of Europe level C1), additional languages such as German is a plus.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either