Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Establish, maintain, and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to improve automation of workflows, effective monitoring, infrastructure, code testing, scripting capabilities, deployment with lower costs and reduce non-conformance costs.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various applications.
- Participate in on call rotation
- Conduct root cause analysis of incidents
- Implement enhancements to the monitoring solution to minimize the false positives and identify service health regressions
- Communicate findings in verbal and written format to the application team
- Generate weekly data reports summarizing the health of the application
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech qualification with 5 years of confirmed ability
- Must have experience in Windows & Linux and Networking & security (Example: IAM, Authorization) topics
- Awareness of DevOps principles, Design Patterns, Enterprise Architecture Patterns, Micro service Architecture, ability to learn/use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- You are expert and love to work in large project in an agile way (SAFe-Framework)
- Experience in AWS services: Serverless Services(Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway), Container Services(like ECS, ECR), Monitoring Services(like Cloudwatch, X-Ray), Orchestration Tools ( Kubernetes, Docker) Security Services(IAM, Secrets Manager), Network Services(VPC), EC2, Backup, S3, CDK, CloudFormation, Step functions
- Experience in Scripting languages: Python, Bash
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time