Your future role:
Become part of our Digital Service Center team to transform the Service Business of Siemens Smart Infrastructure in Singapore and ASEAN. Remote connectivity and data integration from multiple sources play a key role in enabling our digital service strategy. By using your strong Building Automation background, you develop connectivity & data integration concepts for customer projects and onboard them into our data analytics platforms. You are able to implement basic rules to monitor the performance of the building management systems and work together with Performance Engineers to optimize the building operation based on analytics outputs and supplementing information.
Your responsibilities - challenging and future-oriented:
- Develop & implement connectivity & data integration concepts based on project requirements
- Engage in pre-sales/ post sale activities with customers and internal teams as key user of connectivity and data integration applications; design and coordinate the solutioning of our proposal to the customer.
- Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot connectivity infrastructure in coordination with customers and internal teams to establish secure connection for data transfer to the cloud-based analytics platform.
- Manage the installation and configuration of connectivity infrastructure in collaboration with internal Service teams at customer facility
- Engage and align with internal & external Information Security organization to ensure connectivity implementation and its related network infrastructure is sufficiently secure and aligns with customers infrastructure policy.
- Understand and prepare the scope of building systems, automation network and data structures that is to be brought into the cloud-based analytics platform to onboard new customers.
- Create event monitoring and rules for customer systems to identify optimization potential, upcoming performance issues and initiate appropriate measures and action plan
- Schedule and execute remote service tasks to support customers and field service engineers
- Coordinate with Cyber Security experts and ensure that application and network implementation design reflect cyber security policies and best practices.
- Ensure data quality in related systems and carry out constant improvements, ongoing efforts to improve implementations and onboarding processes.
- Drive a structured communication approach to foster the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices
- The basis for your success is a degree in computer science, engineering, or similar experiences
- Strong understanding of building management, building automation, HVAC, lighting, and metering with 5+ years’ experience in related industries.
- Experience with data integration and data quality as well as integration of multiple, complex data systems with proven processes around data acquisition
- You rely on your strong automation & IT network expertise in with a focus on common HVAC communication protocols e.g. BACNet, Modbus, TCP/IP networking and basic Cybersecurity concepts
- A good understanding of APIs, technical architecture, design and operations of cloud IoT platforms and their associated technologies e.g. MQTT, RESTful API, SSL TLS adds to your profile.
- Basic experience with data analytics concepts and visualization tools such as PowerBI or similar
- You are characterized by your analytical and communicative skills, willingness to learn as well as by your problem-solving orientation
- Able to work independently and with cross-organizational team members
- You are confident in handling MS Office365 applications
- Fluent in English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time