We make real what matters:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs and support them and their infrastructure to undergo the digital transformation.
Our Digital Market Development team, assigned to our Region EMEA Solutions & Services Business Unit, is looking for a motivated Digital Go to Market Manager to drive the digital growth in Smart Buildings. You will be responsible to position our digital solutions and services, with higher focus on Southern Europe countries and Commercial Buildings, Higher Education and Healthcare verticals. You will interact both directly with major customers as well as coordinate with our sales colleagues in the focus countries and you will be supported by our global managers in a network to prioritize the activities.
Are you passionate about the worldwide digital and sustainable transition, affecting all of us? Do you love to drive things? Then join our team and help us creating environments that care. Our engaged and multinational team will happily introduce you to our dynamic environment!
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible to define the Go to Market strategies for our business unit, in line with our focus verticals, solutions, services and north star objectives
- Guide and collaborate with our sales colleagues in the assigned countries and Enterprise client developers to:
- Plan account and opportunities tasks, identifying and engaging C-level stakeholders
- Qualify customer needs and challenge them on digital initiatives and strategic long-term partnerships
- Drive vision settings and early engagement to define digital transformation strategies
- Position verticalized value proposition and digital roadmaps, identifying industry trends and pain points of relevance for the customers and prescribe digital roadmap and use cases delivering business outcomes
- Consult relevant stakeholders on business metrics impacted by digital transformation and support return on investment calculations
- Support the translation of digital roadmap and use cases into deployable solutions and services
- Build up and improve over time Go to Market plans for the assigned countries, supporting local stakeholders, identifying growth areas, local market development patterns and hunting schemas
- Ensure proper sales pipeline management and data quality, while monitoring relevant metrics driving digital order intake and revenue growth
- Build a network and collaborate with regional and country marketing teams to track, prioritize and participate to the most impactful events and to bring market awareness and generate new leads
- Collaborate with regional and global Solution Design, Portfolio Management and Services teams to improve or build new vertical and cross-vertical value propositions
- Leverage and support the expansion of a rapidly growing ecosystem of strategic partners
- Drive Digital business Go to Market communities, by identifying and coaching digital champions within the assigned territories, and running community workshops and knowledge sharing sessions
- Influence senior leaders and managers to build up new organizational blueprints to bring impact on our digital journey and revenue growth, identifying market potential, resource, and tool gaps
Your skills and experience
- Degree in engineering, business administration, information technology and innovation or similar education
- Several years of professional experience selling digital solutions and services to customers within the B2B industry. Good understanding of the Smart Building markets would be highly beneficial
- Experienced with digital transformation frameworks, consultative and outcome-based selling and challenger sales methodologies, with the ability to influence C-level decision makers, such as Facility Managers or Building Owners
- Analytical abilities and understanding digitalization of business processes, transforming classical business models into new ones (e.g. X as a Service); critical thinking in complex problem solving
- Experience in defining customer success criteria, up-selling and cross-selling patterns
- Familiarity with Edge to Cloud architectures, IoT platforms, building automation, IT/OT convergence and system integrations, with digital marketplace concepts and building digital ecosystems
- Ability to orchestrate sales activities and managing structured bid/tender processes, with good presentation, communication and negotiation skills; objective and target driven, with direct impact on revenue and order intake
- Good listener, ability to work with cross-functional teams, driving cultural changes and recognized as trusted advisor and influencing business decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any other European language is a plus
- Travel activity approximately 30%
As this role can be assigned to multiple locations within Europe, the legal eligibility to work in the respective country is a prerequisite
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time