For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation Air Insulated Switchgear Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Switchboards Lead Factory in Gebze, we are searching for a Head of Order Processing Center to join our team. This role will be responsible for leading entire factory Project Management Teams and process of factory orders!
What are my responsibilities?
Project management with internal partners (regions, sales, production, planning, SCM, quality management, product management, testing, purchasing,…).
Responsibility of Medium-voltage and Low-voltage switchgears and their order, engineering, and design procedures.
Direct contact partner for Siemens Regional Teams and work close together with customers in order to ensure proper Project handling.
Directly leading the engineering sub-teams including Product Design, Electrical Engineering and Order management.
Directly reporting to operation management.
Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Assigning, monitoring, and reviewing the progress and quality of projects.
Evaluating the process risks and initiating necessary actions.
Contributing and leading operational and global projects.
Following Siemens Production System principles.
Keeping good relationship with customers, regions, team leaders and local management to secure the daily operation and further business development.
Measuring project performance and factory KPIs using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
Being the leader of three groups, each with its own manager and a total of 75 employees.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related areas.
- At least 10 years of experience in the project execution or customer service area.
- Experience at least 8 years leading big teams.
- Experience preferably in Switchgear business.
- Good supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire multiple teams into the future
- International working experience, dealing with global teams in multi-locations.
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to details.
- Continuous improvement approach.
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills (definition of work packages, estimates and planning, stakeholder management).
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project Key Performance Indicators.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Turkish, German is an asset.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time