For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation Air Insulated Switchgear Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Switchboards Lead Factory in Gebze, we are searching for the Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing process. Production manager implements defined overall production standards, and oversees and leads all production operations, within a single plant or site, which may include area related maintenance and engineering services!
What are my responsibilities?
Driving the strategic development of the organization unit(s) assigned.
Leading daily production operations.
Implementing defined superior policies and guidelines and ensuring the implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
Ensuring adherence at any time to relevant internal and local EHS-standards.
Planning and proposing unit’s budget & deciding and allocating financial and personnel resources within given limits.
Managing and developing all the respective workflow process to ensure all production targets (Quality, Quantity, Delivery in time) are achieved.
Designing and proposing short and midterm development of the responsible production unit (continuous improvement) & setting up and monitoring completion of agreed investment projects.
Ensuring optimum machine utilization and product scheduling.
Ensuring availability of working instructions, rules and guidelines for all productions sections, shifts or production lines assigned.
Contributing and implementing productions plans.
Evaluating and contributing to implementation of maintenance programs.
Contributing to planning and supervision of contractor work orders.
Cooperating with concerned Sales, Project Management and other technical and support functions implement the manufacturing program.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related areas.
- Minimum 10 years overall experience and preferably min. 5 years in managerial roles.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working on a production line, with supervisory experience beneficial.
- Strong decision-making skills & result driven approach
- Analytical thinking & approach
- Strong communication skills & relationship management with Metal Union
- Deep knowledge of production management & Lean Management
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A collaborative and solution-oriented approach.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Turkish.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time