We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We tailor building management systems and automation solutions to maximize comfort and energy efficiency of any building type.
By considering the trends towards a more digitalization-based landscape our global Business Unit “Solutions & Services” is looking for an experienced and motivated Global Workforce Transformation Manager to drive the required competencies development of our people. In this role, you will lead the activities and guide our colleagues in the countries to implement impactful measures. You also will orchestrate the exchange within the project community and connect the dots. The global nature of this role requires an in-depths understanding of the complexity of such a global transformation project. Join our team and help us to create environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
• Drive and support cross-unit development of workforce transformation into strategic directions and priorities, including common understanding of current-state and future needs
• Conduct analysis on the current workforce situation and anticipate the impact of digitalization and automation
• Develop innovative approach for driving workforce transformation priorities and challenge the status quo
• Collaborate across functions, regions, and business lines to drive coordinated effort and impact in strategic focus areas
• Define and manage across the business unit workstreams to ensure timely deliverables
• Act as business unit point of contact for the stakeholders, including evaluation of global topics for integration into our business unit’s program
• Acts as a consultant and advisor to the business lines for work transformation topics and change management
Your skills and experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
• Experience dealing with large projects within global environment & distributed teams
• Experience in innovative learning methodologies and change management
• Analytical and results driven personality with a getting things done attitude
• Great communication skills with the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision
• Strong intercultural understanding
• Readiness for global travels (around 20%)
• Business proficiency in English is a requirement, any other European language is an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.