EMSYS stands for Embedded Systems development. Complete. From hardware design and PCB layout to firmware and software development, integration and testing, production support. From electronics and bare-metal programming to IoT and cloud development. Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products, and we have complete responsibility for new modules and products. Hardware and software developers are working together and supporting each other in a highly effective way. Join us to make real what matters!The Topics
Pick one of the topics you would like to expand your knowledge and experience: hardware design, firmware development or embedded Linux development.Hardware design
- You will design, build and test electronic circuits, both analogue and digital;
- Choose this option if you are passionate about electronics or if you wish to become a professional in this field;
- Basic know-how on electronics is required to join this program.
- If you wish to learn more about microcontroller programming and embedded systems then you should choose this area;
- Pick this topic in case you are a beginner but want to learn firmware development or if you already have some know-how and you want to take it to the next level;
- Basic C or C++ programming knowledge is required in order to join this learning direction.
- IoT appeals to you, you like gluing together different technologies, you also like embedded systems but bare-metal programming is not necessarily what you are looking for;
- If you wish to bring to life an electronic board running Linux and create IoT solutions, then this is for you;
- You will need some basic Linux knowledge, some C or C++ programming skills to join this program.
You will be able to prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt. You will have the benefit of a flexible schedule and a mentor who will guide you during of the program, helping you achieve your various objectives while promoting your personal and professional growth and assisting you in planning your career. You will receive a scholarship for the entire duration of the internship.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time