Becoming an enabler.
Without our support functions, many processes at Siemens would not run as they should. That's why we're looking for dedicated and talented background movers and go getter who ensure greater security, satisfaction, and reliability - both internally and with customers. In other words: Meet the changing challenges, customer requests or questions from employees with clever concepts and a lot of creativity. You create the basis for good cooperation on all levels. So that we can concentrate on what matters: making people's lives better through new ideas and modern technologies. All over the world.
Change the world of tomorrow with us:
- You will support a Manager and his team located in Siemens AG, Germany.
- You will be responsible for all administrative tasks, such as scheduling and coordinating executive appointments, preparing, and handing over the necessary documents.
- Managing the Calendar in Outlook, solving the calendar conflicts.
- Approving the relevant invoices, creates team orders etc.
- booking of business trips, reconcile travel and expense reports.
- booking the conference rooms for meetings, as well as the support of our visitors (remote).
- Regular communication and written correspondence with colleagues and clients in German is required.
- Support by organization of various Events, business diners etc.
- You are a team player who is also customer and quality oriented and convinces with a high level of loyalty and integrity.
- For this position we require very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Personally, you are characterized by high agility as well as your excellent organizational skills and a proactive, structured, and independent way of working.
- You communicate in German fluently and you have English skills in at least communicative level
⦁ 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
⦁ Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
⦁ Home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
⦁ Annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
⦁ E-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
⦁ MultiSport card at a discounted price
⦁ Annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
⦁ contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
⦁ company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
⦁ the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time