“Today the community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believe - along with me - that the evosoft team is the place for us. Our co-workers in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence the very basics of our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solutions in different kinds of the largest medical equipment technology, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufacturers’ automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas where the programs I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today, our headcount has reached the 1,700 employees and we are expanding - join us, be part of our team!
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our office in Budapest:
Automotive test engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague interested in the automotive industry to join a newly formed team of test engineers. You will work on innovative thermal management and pneumatic comfort technologies for the automotive industry.
As a test engineer we need You to have technical knowledge through completion of test set-ups, execution, data collection and report completion. This position can not only support the completion of validation plans but to enhance and streamline day to day testing processes.
- Analyse and review software requirements
- Develop and review software test cases for embedded systems
- Setup test environment and execute tests
- Implement and execute automated tests
- Evaluate test execution result
- Document test result and report test progress
- Ensure requirement traceability
- Validate requirements from testing perspective
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Experience in C programming
- Good understanding of embedded systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed understanding of how to document test cases properly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to understand customer requirement and implement effective test procedures accordingly
- Ability to work with various testing tools as well as with different scripting languages
- ISTQB certificate
- Experience in a script programming language (Python, PERL)
- Experience in object-oriented programming language (C#)
- Automotive experience
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Full service at a private health care service provider
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Closed, guarded parking area
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyalty programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time