Passion and creativity for innovation? Hop right in.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- You apply R&D results in projects with Siemens business units and Siemens IT worldwide and develop proof-of-concepts.
- You provide technical consulting and coach stakeholders from Siemens’ business units on security topics.
- You contribute in designing reusable security building blocks as well as in securing large industrial and infrastructure solutions.
- You manage research and customer projects, e.g., in the field of secure architectures, cloud computing security, container security, or Industrial IoT security.
- You collaborate with national and international partners, both internally and at universities and research institutions.
- You actively share your know-how within Siemens and supervise interns and working students.
- You have successfully completed your PhD or master‘s degree in computer science or similar with very good results, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security or equivalent experience.
- Besides, you have an advanced understanding of state-of the-art cyber security concepts and architectures.
- You already gained 5+ years’ experience in the field of cyber security, preferably with focus on cloud and/or container security, e.g., hands-on experience with cloud security on AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or GCP and/or hands-on experience with securing containerized applications and its underlying components like Docker and Kubernetes.
- You score with experience in OT environments and/or agile software development and programming.
- You distinguish yourself by an innovative mindset, openness to address new topics, very good communication skills, strong customer orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative and a team-player mindset.
- You have managed medium-sized projects and are willing to occasionally travel to meetings and workshops with customers.
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either