As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Processing Invoices and Credit Notes (FI/MM) according to customer guidelines and processes;
- Medium understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles is a plus;
- Be able to communicate in daily business on a professional level in the languages of customers (German and English, both writing and orally);
- Management of Account activities: Monitoring of Blocked Invoices, Vendor Account Reconciliation; Vendor Balance Confirmation (vendor requirement); Debit Balance; Non based invoices; Processing Other Documents; Reversals; Batch Input; AP/AR Netting; Front office (E-mails and calls);
- Perform additional administrative tasks and reporting’s, related to the job;
- Handbook’s preparation and updating.
We are looking for:
- “Open mind” and growth thinking, ready to take challenges and customer orientation;
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken (mandatory); any other European language will be a plus;
- Engagement and dedication;
- High sense of ethics;
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem solving attitude;
- A continuous learning attitude;
- Ownership of tasks and results orientation;
- Knowledge of operative procurement / logistic / accounts payable will be a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Minimum high school degree, University is a plus.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time