For our Regional Process Office, we are looking for Process Consultants to work in a hybrid environment (Kartal and remotely) who will be responsible for optimizing and modeling assigned processes before they are integrated into Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other Digital Solutions in time, quality and budget.
What are my responsibilities?
- Evaluation of new RPA & other digital transformation requests by analysing processes and assessing feasibility
- Optimization of processes, mapping data sources and developing models before integrating into digital solutions by designing workshops with all related parties
- Designing processes by creating process diagrams / flowcharts for the solution
- Coordinating process owners and RPA developers acting as a project manager to make digital solutions realized in target time, quality and budget
- Searching for the digital solutions developed in Siemens world and benchmark companies
- Supporting maintenance issues in running processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- +2 years of experience in related fields
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with the international project members
- Familiar with digital transformation solutions, algorhytms and workflow based logic
- Eager to challenge conventional approach
- Knowledge in both Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodologies
- Experience in new Microsoft solutions such as Sharepoint, Power Automate as well as Visio and Data Analytics applications preferred
- Inspired by new technology implementation and driving changes across organization
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time