Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Scientific Collaboration CT Professional to support the CT scientific development of our collaboration customers and reference sites.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You Work closely with the Computed Tomography Country/Zone/HQ Business Line Manager, Collaboration Officer, PSE (Product Specialists) and Application Specialists to maximize the clinical and business impact of our scientific collaboration program
- Provide an effective support to our network of CT Collaboration Scientists in the EMEA Region
- Proactively develop, manage, establish and maintain research collaboration projects with strategic research partners
- Promote continuous dialogue with partners in order to identify opportunities for collaboration on research topics and to translate these into concrete project proposals in coordination with our expert community leaders
- Acquire and maintain expertise on all aspects of pre-market and post-market clinical investigations
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing all collaboration contracts with support from legal, regulatory and compliance
- Adhere to Siemens’ collaborations policies, and take ownership of the processes for collaboration management with your assigned partners
- Obtain the expected scientific collaboration feedback on collaboration projects from our partners
- Facilitate the collaboration and self-developed sequences among our world-wide partners
Research and Development
- You Provide expert on-site support in ongoing collaborative research projects, including support for prototype installation, debugging and creation of research protocols
- Scientific advice for partners on research topics related to our technologies (eg post-processing solutions, data analysis, SW & HW integration) as well as in cooperation with Siemens colleagues in the EMEA region, headquarters and worldwide to contribute to the development of future technologies
- Conduct original research resulting in patent applications
- Educate R&D and Applications colleagues on clinical research issues
- Advancing and developing new CT related technologies
- Compiles, writes, and submits project results
- Defines problems and possible solutions
- Assist in the preparation of grant proposals, participate in publications and presentations
Sales and Marketing Support
- You Support our collaboration partners for providing content for Siemens Healthcare publications such as SOMATOM Flash
- Support the call for tenders in case of research support user requested
- Support and prepare presentations for the Computed Tomography Business Line
- Answer questions from Sales and Marketing related to areas of the team’s responsibility
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of organization's business practices, issues faced, and contribute to problem resolution of those issues
Your qualifications and experiences:
- M.D. in Biomedical Engineering / Biomedical Physics / Imaging Physics, or equivalent with strong medical imaging background. A PhD in Biomedical Engineering will be considered a strong plus.
- At least three years of research experience in the field of medical imaging or a related field (eg, image-guided treatments or machine learning methods)
- Experience in the development of clinical studies / research and provide publications in specialized international scientific research journals
- Programming skills in C/C++ as well as Matlab or Python are desirable. Publication records and skills in novel acquisition, reconstruction and processing may play a significant role in the selection
- Expertise in Computed Tomography imaging techniques and clinical applications
- Expertise in developing deep learning/artificial intelligence models is a plus
- Experience in national and international grant applications
- Research experience within national and international teams
Your attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task and follow through
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Skilled in MS office software applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent teaching skills and a proactive can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
- International experience in working with different culture, languages would be appreciated
- Based in Italy (preferably Milan or Rome) with availability to travel up to 50%
- Team player and contributor to a healthy team atmosphere in working with colleagues, partners and customers
- Provide innovative, visionary, and collaborative initiatives
- Foster your own skill set growth for your position
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.siemens.it/careers
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time