The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
Your new areas of responsibilities – challenging and future oriented:
- As part of our Siemens Financial Services cloud team, you will be responsible for designing cloud solutions for our customers and deploy them.
- Close alignment with internal customers, core platform team and other internal stakeholders regarding their requirements and potential solution design.
- You ensure solutions adhere to DevOps best practices, support efficient operations, and to external and Siemens internal requirements.
- You will be responsible for ensuring operational stability of the deployed solutions and act pro-actively in case of operational issues.
- You are supporting our core platform team to develop new cloud solutions.
- You are responsible for code and documentation of your solution and ensure its quality and compliance.
Your qualifications – sound and adequate:
- Have successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education/qualification.
- Have several years of experience in cloud architecture, as well as server-bound/serverless architectures in the cloud environment.
- 2+ years of experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment, and infrastructure as code.
- Experience with the common methods of agile software development.
- Pursue your goals with dedication, high quality standards and take end-to-end ownership.
- Extensive experience with Azure, AWS is a bonus
- You are business fluent in English.
- You have strong communication skills.
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time