- Respond to ad hoc Human Resource report requests from users;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Human Resource metrics;
- Support with the transformation of HR data into deployable analytics solutions (i.e.: reports, and dashboards);
- Be involved the execution of HR core data analytics infrastructure, including our HR data warehouse based on Snowflake, leveraging data vault 2.0 methodology.
- University Degree in computer science, analytics, math, statistics or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Excel and Power BI;
- Knowledge of Cloud Data Warehouse (e.g., Snowflake) and dB vault;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a multi-cultural environment.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time