- In your new role you are part of the global team for the development, sale, and realization of new service oriented comprehensive business models within the electrical fleet transportation business.
- As part of the portfolio management team, you will work to identify the best partners in the Ecosystem to provide and enrich our services, could be service companies, HW providing companies or other partners within the transportation or electrification ecosystem.
- You will take the lead in defining the requirements for internal or external partnerships and cooperations, selecting cross boarder partner and manage negotiations and relationship.
- Responsibility for a holistic and comprehensive selection process aligned with given Siemens processes across the entire value chain is also part of your duties.
- You support countries in their approach to identify regional partners as appropriate.
- Beyond that, you take care to gather the needed market- and customer requirements and own the product and technology requirement specification.
- You actively seek information about the market & technology developments, participate in fairs & customer meetings, helping Siemens to reach and maintain a market leading position for new electrified transportation services.
- You hold a master’s degree as industrial engineer or comparable degree, alternatively business administration with proven insights into technical business areas.
- Longterm professional experience in the fields of charging infrastructure, energy distribution, automotive or logistics market is an important success factor for your job.
- You already have experience within partner or supplier management and proven experience in constructive negotiations.
- In addition, you have a good understanding of business modelling and how to operate in an ecosystem.
- You have worked in Germany and abroad; traveling internationally is not an obstacle.
- Besides being fluent in English and ideally basic German, speaking another European language would be an advantage.
- The ability to present to partners, customers and internal stakeholders is a clear requirement.
- While Siemens is offering working from home or hybrid job positions, travelling will be required to participate in (international) fairs, customer events, partnering discussions etc.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time