The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Part of the global service and application management team for low code platforms (Mendix and PEGA).
- Trigger, tracking and escalation of support tickets across the different systems (e.g. EAI, Data Lake, SAP systems, others).
- Analyzing problems (repeating incidents) and trigger the affected support groups.
- E2E Change Request Process handling - evaluate CR, clarify with CR requestor/Application owner, estimation, implementation, testing, go-live.
- Management of IT implementation projects to support process automation and digitalization.
- DevOps, Test Management and Test automation.
- Reporting of service status and key figures.
We are looking for:
- Eager to learn, keep a Growth Mindset and adapt to change
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Technical background and expertise with the ability to learn technical concepts and understand technical issues in a way to coordinate their resolutions
- Know-how in ITIL processes
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time