We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
This position will ensure that the products meet the specifications and expectations of the client. Ensure that quality objectives are achieve and comply with the documentation and procedure for the operational processes under their responsibility.
- Creating and maintaining quality standards in production lines.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in processes to enhance product performance and quality controls.
- Root cause analysis and implement corrective actions for processes or parts.
- Conduct product audits, quality inspection checklists, AMEF, 8D reports and product releases.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor in Engineering such as Industrial, Quality, Mechatronic, Mechanical or related
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Manufacturing Environment
- Advanced English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time