- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities, for SI management;
- Analyzes and evaluates BSF cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system:
- Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling;
- Supports BU’s on Forecast&Budget load into SPS+;
- Reports cost deviations & proposes mitigation measures;
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Fluent in English;
- Deep knowledge of SAP and MS Office;
- Communication skills and team oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time