Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Senior Manufacturing Project Manager.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This role may be remote based, but the selected candidate must travel to our Newark, DE facility to support the business as needed. Must be based within travel distance of Newark, DE.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development, planning, execution, and functionally direction of project(s) with complex features. Oversee all aspects of project work related to Manufacturing and Supply Chain on (a) assay and system product development teams to ensure that Manufacturing deliverables are completed in a quality compliant manner on schedule and that product is introduced using the best manufacturing standards and at the lowest cost point consistent with the functional attributes required and (b) on cross-plant initiatives to drive plant productivity.
- Leading a network of personnel assigned to achieve project objectives.
- Leading commercial manufacturing support projects to address process or supply chain issues that impact production or quality. This will entail conducting troubleshooting activities as necessary to determine the root cause for failures and identify, implement and verify corrective actions. Should be able to plan and execute assay design verification and process validation studies.
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Complex project team management experience including managing projects for FDA-regulated clinical diagnostic or pharmaceutical products.
- Leading large and diverse teams that span multiple organizations. and influencing product design teams to develop products aligned with requirements for low-cost, low-overhead, high quality, sustainable manufacturing.
- Development of resource/headcount plans, operational and capital financial forecasting, product cost estimations. “make/buy analyses” and effective management of external partners including contract administration and development.
- Designing, developing and commissioning new biochemical manufacturing processes working in a FDA regulated environment and be specifically familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Development of operational and test procedures, development of statistical process control and reporting schemes, process and product validations, project financing and cost estimation are highly desired.
- Lean Manufacturing principles.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- A minimum of 5 years of project team management experience. PMP certification desired. A strong team leader is desired - one who can demonstrate evidence that they can not only lead Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams whose deliverables they are directly responsible but also drive and influence product design teams to develop products aligned with requirements for low-cost, low-overhead, high quality, sustainable manufacturing. Candidate should be fluent with Microsoft Project and Gantt Charting, experienced in development of resource/headcount plans, operational and capital financial forecasting, product cost estimations. “make/buy analyses” and effective management of external partners including contract administration and development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, developing and commissioning new biochemical manufacturing processes working in a FDA regulated environment and be specifically familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Degrees in Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Chemistry preferred, however, other disciplines may be considered for candidates with greater than 5 years of project management experience in clinical diagnostics or pharmaceutical product manufacturing. Candidate must be familiar with safety aspects of bio-hazardous materials and provide technical support for regulatory submissions/registrations and be experienced in risk management practices including pFMEA and FTA’s.
- Ability to motivate and build strong working relationships in cross-functional project teams to develop technical solutions is a must. Additionally the successful candidate will be expected to help identify, codify and train others on best new product introduction practices.
- Labeling experience preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the
company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.