As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Inside Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line, there is a team named Global Process Ownership (GPO) which is responsible for digital transformation projects.
As a key member of the GPO, you’ll be working with a passionate group of business architects and system architects who are driven by the challenge to design and deliver O2C solutions that address the complex and changing needs of Siemens operating companies.
GBS O2C is changing the way the Order management is handled. In this role, you’ll use industry leading technologies to deliver solutions that digitally transform and automate our clients’ organizations, client engagements, operations, processes and practices.
This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge, cloud-based, OCR, BPM, robotics, AI and machine learning technology that will bring your business architected solutions to reality.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Digital Transformation Projects:
- Conduct “as is” due diligences to understand customer challenges and pain points;
- Propose “to be” processes with solutions for customers;
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria’s;
- Interact with development teams to ensure delivery to the customer;
- Be responsible for projects assigned to you.
- Service Delivery:
- Support PMO in Project implementations;
- Document solutions with professional documentation;
- Provide training to operations;
- Support operational applications (with technical knowledge) collecting the requirements, document it and provide inputs for resolution – being the interface between operations and technical teams.
We are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Mandatory: Proficiency in English;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Work in an international environment;
- Availability to travel;
- BPM is a plus;
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time