Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022!
If you are excited to work in a diverse team within a global organization and have excellent organizational skills, keep reading.
You thrive when talking to various people at various levels and positions. You easily adapt your communication style with all stakeholders both verbal and in writing and are never afraid to ask the right questions. Ideally, you enjoy working with little guidance and take pride in figuring out the best way to get things done right. Teamwork is your approach to getting things done when time is of the essence, or a broader set of skills is required. You are open to change and new ways of doing things. This position will be based in our Alpharetta office with a hybrid work week (~ 2 days in the office).
- Handle timely mail / check processing and office management
- Steer employee and assist managers with on and off-boarding and coordinate with IT, facilities, and other service providers
- Support team activities including data entry, user access management, and physical- electronic storage maintenance
- Provide administration for several managers including travel planning, expense reporting and procurement support
- Organize in-person, hybrid, and virtual team meetings across multiple locations
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Well versed in a diverse set of admin, travel, expense (Concur), and calendar tools
- Resourceful and curious with demonstrated critical thinking skills to clarify requests and resolve issues
- Demonstrated capability to use multiple software tools; SAP knowledge a plus
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to muti task while paying attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SharePoint and network drive administration a plus
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- 3 to 5 years in administrative or customer service roles
- Associate degree, will consider other education along with equivalent experience
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
* Competitive compensation based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Paid parental leave
-Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.