Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Market Intelligence Professional to bring valuable knowledge and data insights into our organization about healthcare markets and trends
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Market Intelligence Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Independently managing projects; Implementing data analysis techniques to gather primary and secondary research and data to determine market conditions, competitive insights, and trends in the market
- Procuring and analyzing very complex data on industry, market, customers, and competitors and making recommendations regarding business line segmentations, to enhance sales and marketing processes
- Organizing data and information with a clear and rational thought process to assess and understand issues, evaluate options, form accurate conclusions, and compile insights and results into a presentable, actionable work product
- Organizing time across multiple & complex assignments, involving the appropriate business, to produce work product that is accurate, thorough, on time and on or under budget.
- Maintaining and developing forecasts and segmentation models, using multiple data points and points of view, to give the organization early indicator of market size and market share trends. Continuous updates as new information becomes available.
- Uses vendor data bases to generate ideas for market penetration (e.g. regional, procedural, market access strategies)
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Intimate knowledge of healthcare landscape, including Siemens Healthineers end-markets within Clinical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Imaging and/or Advanced Therapies, and/or knowledge of a wide range of therapeutic areas
- Highly developed mathematical/analytical skills; ability to segment and project data trends, using MS Excel
- Highly developed Project Management capabilities, including cross-functional communication, long term planning and organizational alignment
- Utilize strategic analysis and strategy approaches, including researching, aggregating, and analyzing market trends and impacts, to develop targeted strategies to support business
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in fast-paced corporate environment
- Relationship, collaboration & communication at all levels within organization
- Automation and the continuous use of best practices to identify process improvement
- Ability to work with external vendors, as appropriate, to procure various market intelligence
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Minimum 7-9 yrs experience in market, market access, business, &/or financial analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably life sciences/mathematics. Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. The pay range for this position in Tarrytown, NY is $145K - $165K annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 15% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding the benefits can be found at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers/employee-benefits
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.