Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new ideas, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
Job calls for intense interface with local GEC Head, GEC team leads, HQ GEC and affiliates outside India.
· Participate in GEC HQ review on monthly basis
· GEC Cost planning for FY & SLA sign off with HQ for hourly rates
· Actual cost monitoring vz Plan cost and clarify deviations, repatriation of excess or recovery of deficit from HQ & monthly reporting control over excess/ short recovery
· Controlling of GEC relevant FIN topics with GBS to ensure - monthly cost recovery booking, monthly billing to affiliates/ debit notes to affiliates for reimbursement claims, etc
· Headcount controlling on monthly basis – Plan vz actual
· UBC review & ICC open AR claims review
· Accounts payable topics concerning GEC
Candidate will additionally hold following responsibilities at PA SO level.
· Budget (BTA), Forecasting (RFC), NCE, FCF, Balance Sheet
· Performance Controlling (*MIS), Quarterly Statutory Audit / ICFR assessment queries, Monthly review of UOV, ESM on UOV/Revenue, Cost block scrutiny (COS,OCOS,SG&A) & initiate corrective actions and NCC/ Claim management reporting for SO
· FIN activities of NTC (Sagar) facility including any
· Direct (TCS, TDS) / Indirect Tax (GST) compliance and related activities
· Coordination with GBS for various P2P, O2C, R2R processes
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
• Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Finance and Controlling
• Prior experience of people management and cross-sectional stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of accounting, profit and loss statement and balance sheet
• Good knowledge of all internal guidelines, DOA
• Good knowledge of business laws, taxes direct/ indirect and commercial terms and conditions and it's business implications
• Good knowledge of SAP MM, SD, PS modules
• Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time