Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new ideas, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
What you would be doing?
• Scrutiny of customer tender - commercial terms and conditions and liaise with legal
• Propose required deviations and negotiate with customers for its acceptance
• Check bid costing in accordance with pricing guideline
• LoA approvals & completion of LOA sign offs, review of open LOA id’s for closure
• Contract / PO scrutiny for Order Acceptance (cost / T&C as per bid)
• Order booking (PS and SD module)
• Accounts payables management i.e., GR IR as per process & timely web cycle clearance for vendor’s invoice booking
• Customer Invoicing (GST invoices)
• Customer payment follow up including advance payments and receivables management
• Review/ creation of provisions & utilization/ release/ reversal of provisions
• Project Status Review – process completion within timelines
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
• Minimum “S” category CPM certification is mandatory with minimum 5 years of Project business administration experience.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting, profit and loss statement and balance sheet
• Good knowledge of all internal guidelines, DOA
• Good knowledge of business laws and commercial terms and conditions and it's business implications
• Good knowledge of SAP MM, SD, PS modules
• Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time