- You will work on strategic topics directly in the team of the “Head of Technology & Innovation”, such as technology management and the evaluation of technological trends (e.g. DevOps in the industry, Natural Language Processing, AI).
- We offer the freedom to implement your own innovative ideas.
- You will lead your independent innovation projects to success, preferably in co-creation with innovative customers.
- In close cooperation with our partner Siemens ADVANTA and architects worldwide, you will identify new solution components.
- The requirements of our customers, which you gain through RFPs, discussions and workshops, are the basis of your work.
- You are a sparring partner for new concepts for the sales department and work out offers for customers together.
- You accompany projects starting with ideation and sales in all life phases and support our delivery organisation to achieve the business requirements of our customers.
- As a thought leader, you will work on continuous improvement by identifying and communicating learnings and reusables.
- You have successfully completed your university studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject area
- You are driven by the desire to work with innovative topics
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the conception and design of complex software architectures (preferably enterprise systems)
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in customer-facing roles
- You have a broad interest in technology
- You are familiar with modern software technologies (e.g. CLOUD, Big Data, AI) and development tools (e.g. Docker, GitLab etc.)
- You inspire with your passion for your topics
- You communicate very well in German and are business fluent in English
- Work experience with large industrial and manufacturing companies is an advantage
- You inspire your colleagues and customers with your communication skills
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time