If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As our new working student (f/m/d) you will support the Connectivity and IOT team in its daily tasks in all commercial related fields.
- You will help us optimize our current processes, practices, and analyze and optimize projects.
- You will support your colleagues with product reporting. Especially with data validation and quality control.
- You help us to standardize our reporting processes.
- You will be an integral part of a robotics initiative to automate and optimize business processes.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics or in a technical field, have an interest in commercial and project management and would like to support us 20 h/week.
- You have interest in working with Internet of Things (IOT) products in Siemens Mobility.
- Ideally you have experience as a working student.
- Furthermore, you are an open-minded persona who loves to learn new things.
- You have good MS Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Experience with Excel-Macros, Dashboard Tools (Qlik & Tableau) and SAP are a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time