Operational Excellence Lead focuses on identification and realization of business value across Siemens GBS CZ organization.
In this role you would be responsible for supporting and driving business units to realize their efficiency measures. You role would span across customer lifecycle process, through managing agenda as e.g BS CZ sector analytics, transition project definition, optimization/digitalization of business processes, process analytics and benchmarks. In addition you would manage colleagues who cover SixSigma/QM/analytics agenda.
In general we expect you to have:
- Experience with outsourcing/captive business as must
- Previous experience with transition projects welcomed
- Project management skills
- People management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Business process affinity
- English as must/ German language as advantage
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time