Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as IT Product Owner (f/m/d) - Marketing & Sales Applications to be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT Customer & Marketing Platforms team and work closely with colleagues responsible for the Marketing & Sales tools.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support one or more global services in Marketing & Sales
- You will be the contact person for the Marketing & Sales organization on all technical as well as service-related questions
- You will coordinate the product backlog and support the technical implementation of IT service adjustments resulting from customer requirements
- You will create and track a roadmap and take over release management
- You will run the test management for the respective service
- You will support the planning and coordination of the go live together with your stakeholders, incl. user acceptance tests
- You will ensure IT System compliance (e.g., regarding quality, information security and data privacy regulation)
- You will support in setting up and managing the Azure Infrastructure of the application
- You will ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in information technology, computer science or in a related field
- You have first experience in one or more of the following areas – IT Service Management, Business processes within Sales, IT Project Management
- We also welcome applications with a Bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You have basic knowledge of MS Azure Cloud & DevOps, Oracle Sales Cloud CRM and/or Enterprise iPaaS Solutions
- You have first experience in Requirement Engineering
- Ideally, you are knowledgeable in IT system architecture and SW development and have an ITIL certification
Your attributes and skills:
- With your structured approach, you manage the product backlog with global requirements and their interdependencies
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills which both helps you to identify, discuss, and clarify product requirements together with the global stakeholders
- We win together − You are a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe; German language skills are a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time