We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play an important role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Join our team and gain the opportunity to collaborate with experienced engineers and programmers using the latest innovative technology!Develop with Energy
We’re looking for people who want to develop software and develop themselves with energy! Do you think this is you?
As part of our Digital Grid Team we will help you build the foundation of your professional and personal development.
During your three months journey with us, you’ll have the chance to see how digitalization works in the world of electric power grids.
Our program offers you the ideal start in your career and the opportunity to remain in our team in Siemens Romania R&D.Internship program challenge
Three months. Two possibilities. One intense and challenging experience.
- The program is an intensive three months Software development guidance using Java, C/C++, Qt, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, PL-SQL, GIT/GIT Lab and others.
- Offers immediate hiring opportunity or a new iteration in this program.
- You will have the possibility to prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt.
- You will benefit from a flexible schedule.
- A personal mentor will guide you during the program, helping you achieve your objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
- You will receive a scholarship.
- You are studying or have recently obtained, a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and have a real passion for technology and the desire to build on your skills.
- You are motivated and results-driven, being flexible regarding the projects you could work on, have excellent social skills and confidence in communicating at all levels.
- Some experience or basic knowledge in C, C#, Java Script or scripting language will be an advantage, however it is not a requirement.
- Willingness to learn independently, and from those around you.
- Proficiency in English.
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time