THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
As Team leader you are the lead of the Sales Scaling & Adoption and the Sales Expert Center Europe. By ensuring a close alignment with our strategies you will be part of the global DI Sales management team. Your main counterparts are the managers of the DI S functions and departments as well as the regional contacts for the services provided out of the Sales Expert Center Europe.
For Sales Scaling & Adoption - Deploy scaling of:
- Partner Sales
- Inside Sales
- Digital Selling
Ensure regional adoption of sales processes and sales activities (e.g., customer segmentation, sales planning, CPQ).
- Drive year-end readiness in RCs with focus on execution on the following topics: e.g.
- Competence level of regional sales
- Target breakdown to sales reps
- Sales Target Agreements
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Definition
- Go to Market
- Territory Structure
Ensure that the necessary documentation and mentorship is available for the regions
Handle stakeholders’ interactions and alignment to ensure consistent communication and involvement
Close alignment with Regional Management to ensure consistency
- You are responsible for hosting an expert team located in Prague (Czech Republic) which supports selected regions with services. The Sales Expert Center Europe offers services for almost all of the DI Sales functions like Partner Management, Business Model Lab, Digital Customer Journey, Strategy/Planning/Organization.
- You ensure a ramp-up of the Expert Center with the supervision of the entire recruitment process, onboarding and development of new talents. You play a crucial role in finding and hiring the right experts and talents as well as providing a motivating DI Sales team spirit.
- You ensure a close teamwork and a trustful partnership with the entire DI Sales organization.
- A Master’s Degree in business or related business experience
- You have more than confirmed experience as Business Consultant in Sales
- Team leadership experience
- Strong experience in implementation of sales processes
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-regional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English; proficient German skills are a plus
- Strong team orientation, self-efficiency and proactiveness
- A can-do attitude is meaningful to the task
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 25 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- more benefits
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either