Area Sales Team representative Digital Industries/ Pakistan, Lahore
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Area Sales Representative and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries team as an Area Sales Representative and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow. Siemens Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products. At Siemens Digital Industries you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Position is based in Lahore, Pakistan and is responsible for supporting customers in Punjab region.
- Responsible for planning and achieving order income target for DI Portfolio.
- Carrying out sales process activities of Digital Industries portfolios (Factory Automation, Process Automation, Motion Control in Punjab region)
- Manage effectively the channel partner relationship for DI Portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance to business conduct guidelines and policies in the day to day activities
- Planning and carrying out business development activities
- Coordinating with the customers during the sales process
- Processing of the received orders, preparing complete sales documents for the customers and preparation of performance reports
- Ensuring optimal level of customer retention/satisfaction in the region and simultaneously steadily expanding customer base in the region
- Cultivate customer connect, build and maintain long term relationships with existing and new customers. Support them by creating a value proposition in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products
- Actively participate in the selling process, attend techno-commercial discussions and negotiates proposals with customer in cooperation with other involved team members. channel partners and the management.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Motors, Drives and Automation. Exposure to the business development function is also required.
- Very high level of competency in the area of channel partner management as well as in depth knowledge of the channel policy & sales policy.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time