Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Direct Customer Engager (f/m/d) Healthcare IT.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average of 60% of your working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will drive bid opportunities for Syngo Carbon and profitably apply your understanding of enterprise imaging IT in the healthcare industry
- You will drive development on behalf of the zone/country of the commercial business directly with customers to ensure technical and clinical value-based sales in resource-limited regions and in a highly dynamic marketplace
- You will provide functional leadership through the GSM for Syngo Carbon and be in close coordination with the respective GBM
- You will be responsible for organizing customer discussions, workshops, demonstrations up to the final proposal in Shareville including all required documents
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree/ diploma in engineering, radiology technology, IT, or health care
- You have several years of professional experience in field sales or marketing
- You have sound sales knowledge in the healthcare or IT sector
- You have comprehensive knowledge of IT standards in healthcare (IHE, HL7)
- Existing experience in healthcare is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good knowledge of English, which enables you to communicate easily with different customers in an international environment; further language skills are an advantage
- You can inspire others with your ideas and are experienced in dealing with external customers and can communicate with them at eye level, even in an international context
- You show willingness to travel internationally on business trips of more than 25-50%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time