“Today the community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believe - along with me - that the evosoft team is the place for us. Our co-workers in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence the very basics of our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solutions in different kinds of the largest medical equipment technology, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufacturers’ automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas where the programs I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft has more than 1700 employees and we are expanding - join us, be part of our team!
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our office in Budapest or Szeged into our UX Center of Excelence Team:
User Experience Engineer
- User experience design and research
- Preparation and execution of user interviews
- Design, refine and present sketches in any fidelity and prototype design
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Support the developers along their way delivering the product.
- Proactive work in with agile product teams
- Identify UX quality issues to developers and negotiate appropriate UX solutions
- Supporting the developers along their way delivering the product.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in any related field in solving complex user problems
- Fluent and reliable English
- Creative and solution-oriented thinking
- Ability to prioritize between the tasks
- User centered design skills, visualizations of complex scenarios, flows, etc.
- A passion for creating engaging user experiences
- Solid technical background
- Strong system approach in complex systems
- Experience in UX research techniques
- Understanding of design principles and their application
- Experience using design libraries and design systems
- Experience in a non-commercial product service and/or technology company
- Experience in Agile, Scrum
- Qualification in engineering
- German language knowledge
- Experience using design libraries
What we offer:
- Open minded leaders, mentors, coaches
- Good and friendly atmosphere
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Full service at a private health care service provider
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Career opportunities
- Loyalty programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- Communities like sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time