Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Senior Product Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities:
- Deploy Siemens FPGA prototyping software and hardware solutions at early customers and guide the customers to successful design bring-up.
- Work closely with R&D to solve problems and find good, general solutions that improve the overall product.
- Ensure existing customers maximize the value they receive from the solution by developing and enhancing methodology that exploits the solution’s capabilities.
- Work with QA and Docs to help them create tests and documentation that will improve our solutions.
- Create and release examples and tutorials that are shipped with our products.
- Develop and/or refine methodology employed in creating and using prototypes and maximizing the value of our prototyping solution.
- Interfaces with customer engineers and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes, uses complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments.
- Cogently communicates software problems to product development. Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms.
- Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors. Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines.
- Guides and train Applications Engineers.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretion. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years experience in design, verification, simulation, emulation and prototyping of electronics chips and systems.
- Experience with FPGA design, FPGA tools, STA, FPGA based Prototyping hardware and software.
- Experience in hardware design.
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience.
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++.
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation.
- Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.).
- Experience with emulation.
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations.
- Ability to create and deliver product demos, live via internet or recorded and presentations focused on functionality and value differentiation.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel includes customer meetings as well as visits to other Siemens R&D sites.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time