We believe that technology provides the solutions for the greatest challenges of our time. Technology is made by people –it's up to us to lead the change and create impact. This is how we give innovation a meaning. This is technology with purpose.
We are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, skills, interests and needs, united in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow (for society).
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job –it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Create a better tomorrow with us.
On project Level
- Support of the Project Manager in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets)
- Participation in commercial project status meetings with the involved commercials
- Support of the Project Manager in identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities
- Review and evaluation of the commercial Tender-/contract conditions incl. all attachments, examination by Legal
- Coordination together with the Project Manager of the proper allocation of onshore and offshore parts
- Review of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
- Preparation of commercial documentation and commercial project data (i.e. FC, MIKA, cash flow) for regular project status meetings
- Monitoring of financial Guarantees, Bonds, and project securities
- Support of the Project Manager in identifying, minimizing non-conformance costs, and establishing of an appropriate reporting structure; supporting the implementation of lessons learned
- Active involvement in discussions/negotiations with customers supporting sales manager and project manager
- Procurement and logistic activities in cooperation with technical project managers in negotiations with suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensuring of compliance with LoA guidelines for commercial aspects
- Identification, assessment, monitoring, reporting, escalation of all commercial risks, e.g. calculation, tax, insurances, currency
- Ensuring of communication of relevant commercial contractual obligations/conditions to the relevant project team members
- Leading (commercial) project members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishing of a culture of trust and integrity (e.g. adherence of tax regulations, delegation of employees, ICFR, Signature rights, segregation of duties, ECC, EHS)
- Ensuring of the compliance with export control regulations and hedging/currency regulations
- Support Internal and External Audits as required
On Business Segment-/Unit level
- Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains, and improves the depending cost accounting system.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance
- Carries out ad-hoc reporting, analyses and profitability calculations.
- Controlling - monitoring of SGAs and net working capital
What you need to bring with you
- BSc in Economics field
- MSc will be considered as an asset
- 3+ years of professional experience in business/finance field.
- Strong skills in PC applications including SAP (mandatory) and Microsoft Office as well as strong analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of local GAAP and IFRS is required.
- Teamwork and cooperation skills
- Growth Mindset: Desire to continuous learning, comfortable with ambiguity, willingness to unlearn and relearn
- Results/ Goals orientation and self-motivation for personal and career development within a dynamic working environment
- Self-starter with aggressive energy to accomplish assigned tasks on time
- Excellent time management, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills, verbal and written communication abilities
- Good knowledge of Greek and English, both written and spoken
What can we further offer?
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Group Pension Plan – with significant employee participation - with one of the top providers of the market
- Multinational environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A friendly, inclusive and dynamic environment where curiosity is highly appreciated
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Continuous hard and soft skills training and development through global platforms
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to receiving your application until 30.11.2022.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY RAIL AND ROAD TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS SINGLE-MEMBER SOCIETE ANONYME
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time