The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, precise analytics algorithms, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up and lead one of Siemens’ key data delivery teams within the domain of “Factory Data” to bring value to our business by developing and deploying next gen solutions for the Factory Data Cloud.
As the Cloud Data Analyst you develop cloud solutions and data models on Snowflake for our customers from the domain across multiple locations to drive the Siemens’ digitalization.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the data factory team to leverage enterprise data solutions and drive business value
- Mining and analyzing data to drive efficiency and optimization, develop custom data models and algorithms, and develop processes and tools to monitor production systems and data accuracy
- Identifying, creating, preparing data required for modern BI solutions using new cloud technologies
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
We are looking for:
- Experience as Cloud Data Analyst or similar role
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Dimensional Data Modeling
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with ETL/ELT processes
- Prior experience with Snowflake cloud based data warehouse
- You have a good understanding and experience in cloud technologies(AWS Preferred)
- Experience with Version control tools such as Git, GitLab
- Ability to understand technical concepts and turn them into business terms
- Experience working with international teams
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with Financials and Sales data models
- Experience in visualization technologies (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python,R,Java)
- Experience with data transformation tool dbt
- Experience in agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!